четверг, 3 февраля 2011 г.

Coffee and Blood - Love Letters Between the Dead - Book 4 - Chapter 1 - Part 5

Coffee and Blood - Love Letters Between the Dead - Book 4 - Chapter 1 - Part 5The FarStar Company, Publishers presents: Jefferson Milton Davis COFFEE AND BLOOD [Love Letters Between the Dead] coffeeandblood.com Volume Four of Five Without tears, there can be no future Oksana "Good day Jefferson!!! So wonderful sunshine. So sweetly singing birds in the trees outside my window. It's wonderful. But I was awakened by the noise of machines. I live in a big city and there always goes a lot of cars. One of them woke me up. But I'm not upset. This made my day longer, because I would be able to sleep for at least another two hours. I got up and went for a morning jog. Ran two kilometers, and tired. Since this was my first jog in this year. Usually, I swim in the pool, but not running. What kind of sport you're doing? Now I'm sitting at the desk and write to you. This is absolutely wonderful that I met you and I can write my thoughts. And I also want to read your thoughts. Ok? I am glad that you have your special place. It's good when there is a place where people can relax and think about anything. I like to drink coffee but only with milk. Clean and strong coffee I do not like. But I like the smell of coffee. I have a shower gel with the smell of coffee. Again I tell you that I do not think that your move to Ukraine is a good idea. You cannot earn this much money. If you want to move to Ukraine, you must stay in a rich city. This can be Odessa or Kiev. I cannot help you rent an apartment in Kiev and Odessa. You have the girls who live in Kiev or Odessa <b>...</b>
Длительность: 9:31



Скриншоты к видео
Coffee and Blood - Love Letters Between the Dead - Book 4 - Chapter 1 - Part 5
Видео Coffee and Blood - Love Letters Between the Dead - Book 4 - Chapter 1 - Part 5 Video Coffee and Blood - Love Letters Between the Dead - Book 4 - Chapter 1 - Part 5 Coffee and Blood - Love Letters Between the Dead - Book 4 - Chapter 1 - Part 5

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.